Do you want ideas on making your income go further? Are your personal finances due an MOT? Are you a parent looking to make arrangements for your kids? If you’re looking for ways to get more from your money, this event is for you.
On Monday 14th October, join us & Financial Times’s Emma Agyemang, personal finance reporter, as we host a discussion with a team of expert black women:
- Bola Sol: a mathematics and finance graduate who is passionate about women coming together to discuss money matters. She created the platform Refined Currency in 2015 and its sister company Rich Girl Chronicles
- Merisha Stevenson: an award-winning entrepreneur, strategist, speaker, broadcaster and BBC producer. She has nearly 20 years’ experience in running her own business and developing business growth strategies for other companies
- Melanie Eusebe: an award-winning entrepreneur and business strategist. She works with aspiring leaders to identify priorities and initiatives for revenue-generation and sustainable growth
Tickets for this event are available to all at £25, but BB Standard members are paying £22 & Premium members just £19. So, you have two choices:
- You can get discounted tickets to this and future BB events by becoming a member (use code FTLIVE for 25% off any membership for 12 months) & then email us for the discount code.
- Or, you can get a general admission ticket for £25
Looking forward to seeing you on the 14th October at Financial Times HQ!